In the begining.... there was no one to know who I was until I created this blog, immediately words arose, ideas started flowing the best of my thoughts and knowledge were placed here.....

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Left handed, right brained but even footed

I am a left hander......I never felt out of the flock though.
Oh yes, there were times when I felt being "sinister" or "gauche". (no! I did not learn latin or french in school!)I vividly remember my exasperation on being left handed when I bought my first calligraphy set! Not to forget the very uncomfortable classroom chairs with an extended table customized for right-handers. Very few schools are thoughtful enough to cater to the poor "leftys" who have to lunge foward in an odd conformation to write. Could that be the cause for my very shabby handwriting? Well...I am comforted by the fact that very many great people were indeed left handed. Have a look for yourself at this site
A while ago I read some stuff on brain lateralization, and its relation to creativity vs practicality.
For whatever it is worth I took a test for my "right brained-ness"
Here are the results. You can try it too....


Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (48%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (38%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 06, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job KK

Reddy

November 01, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing site, kk, I was looking for subject matter on calligraphy but nevertheless was lead to your site. Still learn a lot today. I hope mind me use some of your site design concept for a project at calligraphy

November 17, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home